Sunday, September 20, 2009

Untangling Wires

This weekend was spent finishing the high power cables, then sorting and labeling scores of vehicle wires. I foolishly thought I might remember where they all went when I pulled and cut some I didn't anticipate needing (those that supported gas engine functions). Turns out many WERE needed as they also powered up various vehicle functions like lights, wipers, blower, radio, etc. Others I will re-assign to e-vehicle functions. The shelf/heat-sink for the controller and control box is about 75% done. Also Edna is now down on her own four feet since the under car conduit is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment